It’s been an incredible year for Tone-y-Bands. And we have you to thank. We couldn’t have reached our goals if it weren’t for you…our customers, followers, mentors, brand ambassadors, friends and families.
Year In Review
It sure has been a great first year for the launch of Tone-y-Bands. Here are some highlights for the year…
- You said you wanted more and we listened – We introduced bright new colors, new larger size, new packaging.We even made the medium bands fit smaller wrists.
- Thank you to all our customers that post reviews and pictures on social media showing how you use Tone-y-Bands, you help us grow!
- We’ve learned that not only are Tone-y-Bands great for fitness, but, they are helping many who want to wear them to calm their tremors.
- We couldn’t have done it without you! New marketing help, designers, mentors, video work by Plum Productions!
- Won SBA Innovateher Competition for Palm Beach County
- Completed 1 year at FAU Tech Runway Accelerator Program
- Established company headquarters at FAU
- Launched on Amazon Launchpad
- Attended the largest fitness tradeshows and more – IDEA, IHRSA, Zumba
- Paid it forward by guest teaching/mentoring at Nova, Lynn, and FAU University to business, marketing, and entrepreneur classes
- Launched internationally
Aaaaand…. we have bigger plans for 2017. 🙂
We garnered interest from major retailers and we made important pitches to major television networks.
Again, thank you for being of this journey. We appreciate your support TREMENDOUSLY!
We wish you a very joyous and Happy Holiday and a successful 2017!
Janice Haley and Team Tone-y-Bands