We limit your personal information collected to what is needed for conducting business and offering products and services that might be of interest to you. You may choose to provide individually identifiable information (such as name, address, telephone number, mobile phone number and e-mail address) to Tone-y-Bands™ in a number of ways through our online and mobile Web sites – by ordering a product from us, sending us e-mail, or registering to receive news.
We do not:
Collect individually identifiable information from you unless you provide it to us. Sell the names and addresses of visitors to our site to unaffiliated suppliers, without providing information on that disclosure where the individually identifiable information is collected.
Use security techniques designed to protect customers’ information from unauthorized access. Collect, maintain and use customer information as necessary to provide the most helpful and targeted products and services to meet customers’ needs (e.g. customer care or new products or services). Honor customers’ requests to remove their names from our telephone, mail, e-mail and text message solicitation lists using reasonable efforts to delete the information from existing files. Just contact us. When undertaking projects with other companies, provide access to customer information with an understanding that our business partners will also treat the information with respect for privacy concerns. In addition to individually identifiable information, we may collect information automatically when a visitor enters a Tone-y-Bands™ site, such as the domain name, browser, type of computer operating system, information about the Web page from which the visitor linked to the site, and time spent on different pages within the site. We may use this information to evaluate and improve the site and may share the information with business partners and others.
We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of information under our control. When you place an order, the information you submit is encrypted using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
Because we appreciate the trust you have placed in us, we continually look for ways to enhance that business relationship. From time to time, we may let you know about a product or service. Using the information you have provided to us, we strive to limit our offers to those we think you would appreciate receiving. We want every contact you have with us to be a positive experience. If you would prefer not to receive these value-added services, offers and opportunities, just contact us.
Children should consult with their parents or legal guardian before furnishing any data to us. We expect that parents should supervise their children’s online and mobile activities and may consider using one of a number of available parental control tools that provide a child-friendly online environment that will prevent children from disclosing individually identifiable information without parental consent. If a child has provided individually identifiable information without the consent of a parent or guardian, the parent or guardian should contact us to request that the information be deleted from our records.
Tone-y-Bands™ is not responsible for content or privacy policies of other sites. Keep this in mind when accessing sites through links on the toneybands.com site.
As with all Tone-y-Bands™ sites, we will constantly strive to improve the services we may offer and may update this privacy statement from time to time in connection with that effort. We reserve the right to expand our capabilities for information collection and use and may change our policies along with this privacy statement at any given time.
Information We Collect
We may collect contact information from you when you visit the site or use any of the Tone-y-Bands™ services. Information we collect may be provided to us at various times, including when you create and manage your account, or login in through third party accounts Facebook, Twitter, or Gmail.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Non-Personally Identifiable Information is information that does not identify a specific End User. This type of information may include the Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) of the websites you visit prior to and after leaving our site, browser information and Protocol (“IP”) address. We use non-personally identifiable information to administer the site, troubleshoot issues, analyze trends, collect demographic information, comply with applicable law, and cooperate with law enforcement activities. We may share this information with our authorized third party service providers and advertisers to measure the overall effectiveness of our site including, content, programming, and online advertising.
Uses and Release of Information
Information collected from you may be used in the following ways:
- Send news, information about our activities and general promotional material which we believe may be useful to you;
Operate and improve our site and services;
- Personalize your interaction with our Site and Services to enhance your user experience;
- Deliver targeted messages, advertisements, or notifications in keeping with your Account preferences;
- Provide businesses using our platform with non-identifiable information that enables them analyze and enhance their offers to better serve you;
- Process and deliver products, services, contest entries and rewards;
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- Link or combine with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
We will not sell or provide your personal information to a third party, or make any other use of your personal information other than as follows:
- In an aggregated form that does not directly identify you;
- With your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies;
- With third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf and need access to your information to carry out their work for us; In connection with any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.